The Lie Boat training cruise is focused on improving the investigative interviewing skills of individuals who are tasked with gathering and assessing information from people through investigative interviews or criminal interrogations. Each training cruise has a variety of topics along with some of the best instructors within their fields, designed with the goal of enhancing your ability to conduct effective interviews and interrogations, gather information from people and to help you distinguish between truthfulness and deception in others.
Here is the list of training sessions on the next Lie Boat training cruise which is scheduled for April 10th through April 15th, 2016 leaving from Baltimore, MD to the Island of Bermuda. This round-trip cruise has 18 hours of training as well as 24 hours of down-time in Bermuda:
- ACID Assessment Criteria Indicative of Deception
- Deception Detection and Non-Verbal Communication
- Cognitive Interviewing; Training & Workshop
- Understanding Psychopathy & the Psychopathic Mind
- Interviewing the Psychopathic Personality
or for more information